Ubud is by far the most intense and yet chilled out place I have ever been to! It’s… It’s not a tourist spot even though thousands of tourists are here cause in a couple of days they just blend in with it’s people and methods because it simply IS the place to Eat.. Pray.. Love!
Here are my top tips while in Ubud:
1. Don’t pack too many clothes: Trust me your wardrobe just isn’t equipped to handle the weather here. Just pack your pure cottons.
2. Forget the makeup and creams: It’s a tropic island! Hot and Humid as hell! Just don’t even bother with all your fancy SPFs. You could use the sprays if you can resist not wiping your sweat.
Travelling Boots in Bali, Smriti Shankar
3. Don’t shower everyday: Haha! Kidding! The Spas here are dirt cheap and just such a pleasure. Why take a simple bath when you can have someone relieve all your stress, massage you, scrub you and then ask you to dip yourself in a flowered bath all for like Rs. 4 gry kasyno 1000 or $15 right?
4. Fruits: Oh my god! Eat the Fruits! Eat the Fruits! Eat the Fruits! They are absolutely organic and heavenly!
5. Local Food: Try the duck here and must try the tofu and tempe with rice and crisps
6. Kombucha: Champagne of the Gods! This is Organic wine. Yup! You read it right! It’s fermented tea and tastes great actually. I believe the best place for this is at the Clear Cafe. gry kasyno karty Try it!
7. Ecstatic Dance Party: I’ll give you details in my write up but just put it on your list for now. You have gotta attend one of these.
8. Yoga Session: Try to take one of the Yoga classes. The way they handle yoga here is most unique and its a lifestyle here.
9. Sound Therapy: I don’t know if you have heard of this before; I hadn’t! It’s actual healing by sound and is absolutely scientific. Try to attend one of these sessions or atleast talk to the experts who practice it. Its enlightening!
10. Apps: Uber doesn’t work all areas here so get yourself the GrabCar app for taxis and more importantly GO-JEK for the scooter taxis. Oh GO-JEK is my absolute fav app considering they will even get you your coffee or food orders whatever and deliver it. eurojackpot zakłady online They were my saviour after my accident there!
Don’t be You: Take this one seriously! Just for the few days you are in Ubud; forget everything you know and believe in and listen to everything this cosmically charged place says to you and shows you… Unlearn.. Relearn and Love Yourself!